- No Battery Bloating/Ballooning - Charge protection guarantees this airsoft battery will never puff and become unsafe to handle and use. Battery chemistry protects battery power from being neglected or aging over time.
- No Memory Effect - MaximalPower battery can be charged from zero to a hundred without causing any damage to the battery. Charge without worry even if your battery gets low and your device cannot cycle - the battery will still remain within safe operating ranges and can be charged safely back its full state
- More Juice, More Battery Power - 3000mAh 11.1 V with 3S Continuous 35A and Burst 70A provides reliable power and performance for your airsoft equipment with greater trigger response
- Increased Capacity - This battery can store on average 2-5 times the energy of other airsoft batteries with a LiPo make, keeping you supplied with power throughout your game
- Lasts Long - Batteries can hold a charge for months and still be ready to use whenever your game day hits. Stores charge even after years since the last and has the capacity to be charged over 300 times and still store 80% of its original capacity; Comes with US-based Brand Warranty with Warranty and Customer Service Support
Keep your head in the game and not on your equipment's power output.
MaximalPower's replacement airsoft battery packs a high power and reliable performance for your airsoft equipment with its 3000mAh capacity and 11.1 voltage. 3S build with Continuous 35A and/Burst 70A stat gives constant power and balanced charge without worrying about overcurrent and overcharge issues.
Get you a battery kit that keeps you in the game longer.
- Type: Airsoft battery
- Style: Nunchuck T-Plug (Deans)
- Connector: Tamiya
- Battery Chemistry: Li-ion
- Capacity: 3000mAh 11.1 V 3S Cont. 35A/Burst 70A
- Box Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 1.1"
- Small Battery Size: 2.65 x 0.60 x 0.60
- Big Battery Size: 5.25 x 0.60 x 0.60
- Long Cable Size: 4.5 x 0.25 (approx)
- Short Cable Size: 1.75 x 0.25 (approx)
- MPN: ASGB Li11.1V 3000
- SKU: 2051
What is the maximum charging voltage?
If you are using our charger, the 11.1v battery will be completely charged at 12.5v (give or take a decimal).
How long does it take to charger these batteries on a balance charger?
We recommend charging our batteries at the rate of 1.5A and if the pack is dead, it can take up to 2-4 hours for the 3000mAh batteries to be fully charged.
US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!