- Universal battery power charger for Dewalt Power tool Batteries; Power Supply: AC 110-240V 50-60hz; Charger Input: DC 36V 2A; Charger Output: 7.2-18V 1.5A
- Fully automatic with 3 stage pre-charge - constant charge - trickle charge functions. LED indicator display with faulty battery indication.
- This charger replaces DW9226, DW9118 and DW9107. Fits for Dewalt 7.2V-18V NiCd and NiMh batteries, like Dewalt DC9096 DC9099 DC9091 DE9057 DW9057 DW9062 DC9071, etc, NOT for li-ion (lithium-ion) batteries
- CE/ROHS certified; not for Li-ion batteries nor univolt batteries
- Package includes 1x Charger for Power Tool Battery, 1x Power Cord, 1x Cable; backed by company with US-based Warranty and Customer Service Support available
Universal charger (base station with fixed battery opening), compatible for Dewalt and ELU tool batteries. Replacement charger for Ni-CD and Ni-MH / 7.2-18 volts. Note: not for Li-ion
|PACK CHARGING||red light blinks||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|FULLY CHARGED||red light steady||-----------------------|
|FAULTY BATTERY||red light blinks 3 times per sec||... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|
The separate universal AC adapter (power supply) can be used with world wide AC voltage of 100v-240 v, 50-60hZ. It has an output of 36 volts DC2Amp and is plugged into the charger unit.
Charger Output: 7.2C to 18V DC 1.5A and has an automatic three stage mode of:
Pre-Charge > Constant Charge > Trickle Charge
Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd)
|Time in Mins||52||60||80|
Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-Mh)
|Time in Mins||84
Batteries should be cool before charging commences and the ambient temperature should be less than +40 deg C (104 deg F) and more than -10 deg C (-14 deg F)
The charger has built-in circuit protection to prevent overheating, short circuits, extended time charging and detection of damaged batteries.
1. Connect the power supply output plug to the input socket on the charger, and then plug the other side cord into an appropriate AC wall socket. The red & yellow charger light will blink together for 0.5 seconds then extinguish, indicating that the charger is ready.
2. Insert the battery pack into the charger, making sure the pack is fully seated in the battery cavity. The red charging light will blink at one second intervals indicating the charging process has begun.
3. The charger will show a steady red light when the battery pack is fully charged. If the battery is left in the charger after the battery is fully charged, it will automatically switch to trickle charge mode.
4. After charger is complete, unplug the charger from the power source.
To obtain the best performance and lengthen the life of the battery pack, it should be charged above +40°C (104°F). This is important to prevent serious damage to the battery pack. It is normal for the charger and the battery pack to become warm to the touch while charging. The battery pack should be recharged when it fails to produce sufficient power to operate the tool - (when it loses its "grunt"). DO NOT CONTINUE to use a battery with low voltage or capacity,. Immediately charger the battery.
Always keep the charger battery cavity clear. DO NOT PUT any metal objects into battery cavity as it may short circuit the charger.
Always unplug the charger from the power supply or turn off the power supply when there is no battery pack in the cavity. Unplug the charger before attempting to clean it.
To assist in the cooling of the battery pack after use, avoid placing the charger or battery pack in a warm environment such as in a metal shelf, or an un-insulated vehicle or trailer.
- Type: Battery Charger
- Compatibility: For Dewalt & ELU Power Tool Batteries
- Battery Type Charger: Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh (NOT for Li-ion batteries)
- Volts: 7.2 - 18V
- Weight 2.27 lb
- Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
- Item Dimensions: 6.5 X 7 X 3 inches
- Battery Cavity Dimensions: 2 x 2 inches (approximately)
- Charger Modes:
- MPN: DE-CH01
- SKU: 2028
1x Power Cable
Replacement Battery for:
- DEWALT 152250-27, 397745-01, DC9071, DE9037, DE9071, DE9072, DE9074, DE9075, DW9071, DW9072 Power Tool Batteries
- Battery Type: Ni-Cd.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 12v 2000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
Works in the following devices:
- DEWALT 12V Power Tools:
2802K, 2812B, 2812K, 2832K, 2852B, 2861K-2, 2872B, 2872K-2, 2872KQ, 2898B, 2898K, DC528(Flash Light), DC540, DC540K, DC542, DC542K, DC612KA, DC614KA, DC727KA, DC727KA-AR, DC727KA-B2, DC727VA, DC740K-2, DC740KA, DC742KA, DC742VA, DC756KA, DC756KB, DC940KA, DC945KB, DC980KA, DC980KB, DC981KA, DC981KB, DCDK12, DW051K, DW051K-2, DW052K, DW052K-2, DW052K2H, DW052Z, DW053K, DW053K-2, DW053K2H, DW904(Flash Light), DW907K-2, DW907K2H, DW907Z, DW912, DW915(Flash Light), DW917(Flash Light), DW924K2AR, DW924K2B2, DW924K2B3, DW924K2BR, DW924K-B2, DW924K-B3, DW927K2, DW927K-2, DW927KV-2, DW930, DW930K, DW940, DW940K, DW940K-2, DW953, DW953K, DW953K-2, DW953KF-2,DW953KS-2, DW953KV-2, DW953RFK2, DW965, DW965K, DW965K-2, DW968K-2, DW970, DW971K-2, DW972, DW972B, DW972K, DW972K-2, DW972KQ-2, DW972KS-2, DW972RLK2, DW974K, DW974K-2, DW974KQ, DW975B, DW975K, DW976K, DW977B, DW977K, DW979, DW979K, DW979K-2, DW979K2-BR, DW980, DW980K-2, DW981, DW981KD-2, DW981KF-2, DW981KQ
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- Dewalt # 152250-27, 397745-01, DC9071, DE9037, DE9071, DE9072, DE9074, DE9075, DW9071, DW9072
- Please FULLY charge your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, charge your batteries overnight (8 hours).
- Please fully cycle your Ni-Cd batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least TWICE before regular use.
- DO NOT full charge your Ni-Cd batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.
This battery charger is not suitable for Univolt batteries . It should not be used to charge Li-ion batteries
US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!