New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- CANON NB-5L Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 1120mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
- Canon Digital IXUS: 800 IS, 850 IS, 860 IS, 870 IS, 90 IS, 900 Ti, 950 IS, 960 IS, 970 IS, 980 IS, 990 IS
- Canon PowerShot SD-Series / Digital ELPH: SD700 IS, SD790 IS, SD800 IS, SD850 IS, SD870 IS, SD880 IS, SD890 IS, SD900 IS, SD950 IS, SD970 IS, SD990 IS
- Canon PowerShot SX-Series: SX200 IS, SX210 IS, SX220 HS, SX230 HS
- NB-5L, NB5L
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.