DIVINE MERCY - Talking Atomic Alarm ClockFeatures:
- Clock sings "Jesus, I trust in you" every day at 3:00 PM.
- Clock prays the chaplet of Divine Mercy in real human voice anytime when you press & hold the top button.
- Clock is fully automatic ATOMIC talking alarm clock.
- It sets time and calendar by itself. It also changes the time automatically for DST.
- The clock tells you the accurate time and date by just a press of the top button. With this clock, you never have to set the time and just listen to the time without looking at it!
- Quantity: 1 Clock, 1 Instructions pamphlet.
The Great Hour of Mercy, 3:00 PM is the time when Christ himself calls us to something quite extraordinary. Saint Faustina received instructions from the Lord concerning a principal element of the devotion to the Divine Mercy on October 10, 1937."At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for poor sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for the whole world. I will allow you to enter into My mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion... " (Diary, 1320)"I remind you, My daughter, that as often as you hear the clock strike the third hour, immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and glorifying it; invoke its omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners; for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every soul. In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world - mercy triumphed over justice." (Diary, 1572)We recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3:00 PM because our Lord Jesus died on the Cross at 3:00 PM and he said to St Faustina that 3:00 PM is the Hour of Mercy to pray for the sinners. So join us at 3:00 PM to recite the chaplet.
- Required: 2 "C" batteries. (Not included)