ONE new MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
NIKON EN-EL24 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand batteries
- USA based brand; includes a full warranty and customer service.
- Battery is 100% compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- No memory effect, so you can use and/or charge your battery at anytime.
- (See "CHARGING NOTES" below)
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 7.2v 800mAh (Real mAh. Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Nikon 1 Series:
Nikon 1 J5 Mirrorless Camera
Replaces OEM part numbers:
- Please FULLY CHARGE your Li-ion batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries at least once before regular use (fully discharge them before fully charging them a second time). To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates. Fully charge your battery a second time. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all with little fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Li-ion batteries should be stored in a new 50% discharged state to preserve their life and maximal capacity.
- The names Nikon and EN-EL24 are used for the sole purpose of description and/or identification only. These names are copyrights of their respected owners. MaximalPower™ does not intended to infer any connection, affiliation, and/or ownership between MaximalPower™ and any other company.