Charger & Battery Selection for LiPo Airsoft AEG PEQ with Mini-Tamiya Connector [DISCONTINUED]
For your safety, only use a balance charger to safely re-charge your LiPo or other Lithium-based airsoft batteries.
DO NOT use smart chargers that are designed to charge NiMH or NiCd batteries with this product.
Battery Type: Mini Brick / PEQ Type
Cell Model: 532096,
Voltage: 11.1V, Connector: Female Dean, Wire: 16# 3135
Capacity: 1000 mAh
Plug Type: Small Tamiya Female Connector
Chemistry: LiPO (Lithium Polymer)
Recommended Fit: This battery in the AN/PEQ-16 PEQ Box Battery Case by Element.
The difference between a balanced charger and a regular one is that when charging a battery pack with multiple cells the this charger have a micro processor that make sure it will charge each cells within the pack evenly, thus, keeping the charging balanced.
- Dimension: 66x 42x 21mm - Premium LCD Balancer Charger for 7.4V-11.1V Li-po/Li-ion Battery
- Comes with align balance connector
- Only use for Li-po/Li-ion Battery. Maximal Power Recommends this charger to use with our batteries together within this listing.
- Easy installation for your AEG. 16G Wire
- Get an unfair advantage with MaximalPower Nano-tech Airsoft Packs! On the battlefield, no one wants to compromise on fire power! That's why the legendary MaximalPower nano-tech batteries are available as a drop-in replacement pack for an upgrade in firepower. MaximalPower Nano-tech Airsoft batteries are superior to the standard NiMH batteries offering faster charge rates and higher voltages.
Best if stored in temperatures between 35-70 degrees. Keep away from direct sun light or heat.
Lithium Polymer Battery Disclaimer:
The Seller is not responsible for LiPO battery usage in airsoft guns that are not ready to handle these high-powered, advanced battery packs.
The buyer must make sure that his or her airsoft gun is FULLY ready to handle Lithium Polymer batteries as a power source before plugging in the battery to his or her airsoft gun.
LiPO batteries should ONLY be charged using a LiPO Balance Charger. Using a standard smart charger WILL DESTROY the LiPO Battery, and may cause an electrical short or a fire. We are not responsible for misuses any items.