How It Works:
Chemical reactions within the battery cause electrons to be stripped away from the carbon electrode. Electrons will try to flow from a battery’s negative terminal to its positive one, if allowed. As a battery is used this cell gets “disorganized” as Electrons get jumbled trying to make their way to the positive terminal, the Renu-It Pro “reorganizes” the internal structure of the battery cell allowing it to be reused up to 70 times!
Here's some good reviews of FC999 Battery Charger.Please click here to download Owner's Manuel.
- New MaximalPower™ brand charger
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service
- The FC999 has an easy to use, sliding spring loaded negative pole, which makes inserting any type battery a breeze.
- The FC999 can charge up to 4 batteries at a time.
- With LCD and 8 bit microprocessor, the FC999 employs advanced RISC architecture with integrated converters and multi-channels high speed input/output ports to control the whole charge in real time.
- Individual timers aid in overcharge protection, giving a complete intelligently controlled charging cycle.
- The FC999 has both LED and LCD display so the status of each battery's charge cycle can be easily seen.
- Recharges batteries in SINGLE or Group as the FC999 microprocessor monitors each charging bay individually
- Quantity: 1
Type of Batteries Supported:
- Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
- RAM (rechargeable Alkaline Manganese)
- Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium)
- Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
Size of Batteries Supported:
- Charges 1-4: AAA, AA, C, & D Batteries
- Charges 1: 9V Battery