New MaximalPower™ Universal Battery Charger:
FC999 Mark IV - Universal Rapid Battery Charger for AA/AAA/C/D/9V Batteries with Ni-MH, Alkaline, and Lithium, with USB Charger Ports for Smartphones and Tablets.
- Charges/Recharges AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V rechargeable alkaline batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries, and most rechargeable Lithium-Ion sizes including 14400 and 18650 2600 mAh batteries.
- Microprocessor-controlled charging for optimum performance.
- Individual bay monitoring so you can charge from one to five batteries at a time.
- Features Negative Delta V cut-off function and short- circuit protection for safety.
- Easy-to-use. Includes LED and LCD displays for at-a-glance operation.
- Individual Maximum Timer Control for overcharge protection.
- Includes 1A and 2.4A USB ports to charge your mobile devices.
Types of Batteries Supported:
Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium)
Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Li-ion Batteries: 18650, 18500, 17670, 17650, 14670, 14650, 14500, 14430, 2600 mAh.
Battery Sizes Supported:
- 1-4 batteries of: AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V
- 4 x 1.2V -- 850mA --- For AA/AAA/C/D Size (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd)
- 4 x 1.5V -- 130mA --- For AA/AAA/C/D Size (ALK)
- 1 x 9V -- 400mA --- For 9-Volt
- 1 x 5V -- 1A -- For USB Connection
- 1 x 5V -- 2A --- For USB Connection
Full CE Approval with the Following Protection Schemes:
- Alkaline battery protection
- Faulty battery protection
- Overcharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Wrong polarity protection
- Negative delta voltage protection
- Zero delta voltage protection
- Timer protection and high temperature protection
- Item Weight: 14.8 oz
- Item Dimensions: 9.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches
- Unit Color: Red
- Model: 08771
- Input: 12V --2A
- SKU: 1906
- 1 FC999 Battery Charger
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 User's Manual
Note on Standard Alkaline Batteries:
- Please do not charge your Alkaline battery more than 5 times
- Standard Alkaline batteries should be completely drained before recharging
- AAA batteries with a capacity of 300 mAh can never be charged for more than 0.5 hours
- Do not use damaged or corroded batteries
- Do not use an extension cord to connect the unit
- Battery Station cannot rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries that are non-rechargeable; only 3.7V Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries can be charged with this unit.
- Do not let the unit get wet.
- It is normal for batteries to get warm while recharging. Please handle recharged batteries with care.
- Use only under adult supervision. Keep this device away from children.
- Never attempt to charge expired, damaged, or corroded batteries.
- This unit is designed for indoor use only. Do not attempt to use outdoors.
- The Battery Station is designed for use with standard/rechargeable alkaline batteries and rechargeable Lithium-Ion and NiMH batteries only.
- Do not use this unit with an extension cord.
- Always make sure the batteries are inserted to the bays correctly and that the polarity is correct.
- Unplug the Battery Station when not in use or before cleaning.
- Use only in an ambient temperature of 0-104° Fahrenheit. Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
- Do not remove the cover or disassemble the Battery Station. It does not contain any user-serviceable parts. If the unit fails to work, contact us for support.
- Please read through and follow the manual and the safety instruction before use to avoid any hazard and confusions.
- Accessories only. Batteries not included.