TWO New MaximalPower™ Replacement Batteries PLUS CHARGER for:
- SONY NP-FH50 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Decoded microchip shows charge status and battery health on camera display.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 7.2v 1000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 2
- New MaximalPower™ FC500 Charger WITH USB PORT!
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug that can work with any North American Power or European Socket.
- Charger comes with a D/C car charger adapter, so you can charge your batteries anywhere in the world!
- USB Port lets you charger your phone, mp3 player, and other accessories at the same time!
- Quick charge with Automatic Constant Current Control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.
- Smart LED indicator shows charging status (Red = Charging / Green = Charged)
- Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz Max 150mA (Wall) or DC 12V-24V (Car)
- Output: DC4.2V=600mA
- Quantity: 1
- TWO (2) MaximalPower™ NP-FH50 Batteries
- ONE (1) Battery charger with foldable A/C plug
- ONE (1) European Adapter Plug
- ONE (1) D/C Cigarette Lighter Adapter (car charger) for use in any vehicle
- ONE (1) USB Charging Port
Works in the following devices:
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A230
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A290
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A330
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A380
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A390
- DCR-DVD103, DCR-DVD105, DCR-DVD108, DCR-DVD203, DCR-DVD205, DCR-DVD305, DCR-DVD308, DCR-DVD403, DCR-DVD405, DCR-DVD408, DCR-DVD505, DCR-DVD508, DCR-DVD92
- DCR-HC20, DCR-HC21, DCR-HC26, DCR-HC28, DCR-HC30, DCR-HC32, DCR-HC36, DCR-HC38, DCR-HC40, DCR-HC42, DCR-HC46, DCR-HC48, DCR-HC65, DCR-HC85, DCR-HC96
- DCR-SR100, DCR-SR200, DCR-SR300, DCR-SR40, DCR-SR42, DCR-SR60, DCR- SR62, DCR-SR80, DCR-SR82
- HDR-HC3, HDR-HC5, HDR-HC7 HDR-UX5, HDR-UX7 HDR-TG1
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- Sony NP-FH30, NP-FH40, NP-FH50
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.