New replacement battery for:
- DEWALT 18V Power Tool Batteries
- Battery Type: Ni-Cd.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 18v 2000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
Works in the following devices:
- DEWALT 18V Cordless Power Tools:
DC020, DC212, DC212B, DC212KA, DC212KB, DC212KZ, DC212N, DC213KB, DC330, DC330B, DC330K, DC330KA, DC330KB, DC330N, DC380KA, DC380KB, DC380N, DC385, DC385B, DC385K, DC390, DC390B, DC390K, DC390KA, DC390KB, DC390N, DC410, DC410KA, DC410KB, DC410N, DC411B, DC411KA, DC411KL, DC490B, DC490KA, DC495B, DC495KA, DC515B, DC515K, DC515N, DC520KA, DC527 (Flash Light), DC530KA, DC545K, DC546K, DC547K, DC550, DC550B, DC550KA, DC608B, DC608K, DC616K, DC618, DC618K, DC618KA, DC628K, DC668KA, DC720KA, DC721KA, DC721KB, DC725KA, DC725KB, DC729KA, DC759, DC759KA, DC759KB, DC820B, DC820KA, DC820KB, DC821KA, DC823B, DC823KA, DC825B, DC825KA, DC825KB, DC920KA, DC925, DC925KA, DC925KB, DC925VA, DC926KA, DC926VA, DC927, DC927KA, DC987, DC987KA, DC987KB, DC988, DC988KA, DC988KB, DC988VA, DC989KA, DC989VA, DC998KB, DCD690KL, DCD760B, DCD775B, DCD920B2, DCD925, DCD925B2, DCD940KX, DCD950B, DCD950KX, DCD950VX, DCD959KX, DCD959VX, DCD970KL, DCD980L2, DCD985L2, DCF059KL, DCF826KL, DCG411KL, DW056, DW056K, DW056K-2, DW056KS, DW056N, DW057K, DW057K-2, DW057N, DW059, DW059B, DW059K-2, DW908 (Flash Light), DW919 (Flash Light), DW932, DW933, DW933K, DW934, DW934K-2, DW934K2, DW934K2H, DW936, DW936K, DW938, DW938K, DW959K-2, DW960, DW960B, DW960K, DW960K-2, DW987, DW987KQ, DW988, DW988KQ, DW989, DW995, DW997, DW997K-2, DW999, DW999K, DW999K-2, DW999K2H, DW999KQ
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- DEWALT # DC9096, DE9039, DE9096, DE9098, DW9096, DW9095, DW9098
- Please FULLY charge your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, charge your batteries overnight (8 hours).
- Please fully cycle your Ni-Cd batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least TWICE before regular use.
- DO NOT full charge your Ni-Cd batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.