Power Tool Battery For MAKITA 12V 1210 632277-5
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- MAKITA 12V Power Tool Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: NiCd.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 12v 2000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
Makita 12V Cordless Power Tools:
- Makita 5092D,
- Makita 5092DW,
- Makita 6011D,
- Makita 6011DW
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- MAKITA 1210, 632277-5
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Ni-Cd batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least TWICE before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a AGAIN after completing a cycle. Once this final cycling charge is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Ni-Cd batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!