Power Tool Battery For MAKITA 9.6V
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- MAKITA 9.6V 1300mAh/1.3Ah Ni-Cd Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Ni-Cd.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 9.6v 1300mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
MAKITA 9.6 Volt Cordless Power Tools:
- 4190D, 4190DW, 4300D, 4300DW, 4390D, 4390DW
- 5090D, 5090DW
- 6012HD, 6012HDW, 6092D, 6092DW, 6093D, 6093DW, 6094D, 6094DW, 6095D, 6095DW, 6095DWBE, 6096D, 6096DW, 6096DWBE, 6096DWE, 6096DWLE, 6891D, 6891DW, 6900D, 6900DW
- 8400D, 8402DW, 8402VD, 8402VDW
- 903D, 903DW, DA390D, DA390DW, DA391D, DA391DW
- ML900 (Flashlight), ML902 (Flashlight), T220D, T220DW
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- MAKITA 191681-2, 632007-4, 9000, 9001, 9002, 9033, 9600
- Please FULLY charge your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, charge your batteries overnight (8 hours).
- Please fully cycle your Ni-Cd batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least TWICE before regular use.
- DO NOT full charge your Ni-Cd batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.