New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- MILWAUKEE 18V (48-11-1830) Power Tool Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- V18 Lithium-Ion battery weighs 1/2 lbs less than comparable NiCd batteries and offers up to 50% longer run-time.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 18v 2000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
MILWAUKEE 18V Cordless Power Tools:
48-11-1830 / 0824-24
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- MILWAUKEE 48-11-1830
Not for use with tools 1108, 3108, 5364, and 6516.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least TWICE before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a AGAIN after completing a cycle. Once this final cycling charge is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.