The filter of your refrigerator plays a key role in keeping the air of your fridge clean and food fresh for your family. So why stick to the old school baking soda trick when you can upgrade to something that's better for your needs?
With MaximalPower's Replacement Air Filter, it's a sure choice in keeping your fridge performing at its best and freshest state without busting your budget. Activated carbon material traps and deodorizes the particles that causes the stench and contamination and prevents them from spreading around the refrigerator. Filter works 24/7 so you know that your food will always keep fresh longer everytime you open the fridge.
- KEEP YOUR REFRIGERATOR CLEAN & FRESH | Prevent foul smell and contamination from building up in your fridge with MaximalPower's Replacement Filter for PAULTRA2. Filter absorbs odor, bacteria, milddew smell to give your fridge a fresh and clean smell everytime you open the fridge
- FIGHTS ODORS & IMPURITIES | Eliminates odors, contaminants, and toxins from your refrigerator by trapping and neutralizing unwanted smells and particles
- CARBON FILTERING | Activated Carbon filters 7 times more than baking soda and removes bad odors from your fridge like the smell of onion, garlic, fish, spoiled milk, fruits, vegetables, and other foul stench
- WORKS WITH | Compatible with PD00044143, PS12364179, PAULTRA2, EAP12364179, AP6285787, 4582822, 242047805, 5303918847 For Frigidaire refrigerators with Pure Air Ultra II filtration systems Frigidaire/Electrolux air filter models
- SUPER SAVER BACKED BY COMPANY | Each filter is 3 months or more worth of supply for your filtering needs with Warranty and Customer Service Support available
One replacement filter is enough to last for roughly 3-6 months of use to filter out the bad contaminants and toxins in the fridge caused by spoiled food, onions, garlic, over-ripe fruits and vegetables. Buy a pack of 4 from MaximalPower and it will keep you supplied for a good year or even two.
Installation is easy and quick. Simply insert the filter into the cartridge slot of your fridge and you're all set. No tools required at all and compatible with OEM filter parts for most Frigidaire and Electrolux models.
To ensure optimal filtering, change your air filter every six months so your fridge can keep smelling fresh everyday; depending on your fridge model, a filter status light prompt may be available to alert you on when to change your filter
- Compatible parts: PAULTRA2 PD00044143, PS12364179, EAP12364179, AP6285787, 4582822, 242047805, 530391884
- Compatible models: Frigidaire with Pure Air Ultra II filtration systems, DGHD FGHD LGHD series of refrigerators, and AP6285787; Electrolux 242047805 4582822 5303918847
- Lasts For: 3 months per filter (depending on usage)
- Weight: 2.0 oz
- Color: White (Body), Black (Carbon)
- Item Dimensions: approx 3.75 x 1.75 x 0.5 inches (each)
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 4 inches
- QTY: 1
- SKU: 1928
- US-based Brand with 30-Day Warranty and Customer Service