- Bicycle Cellphone Handlebar Pouch
- Material: TPU Touch Screen
- Compatibility: Mobile phones, smartphones, and GPS under 6 inches
- Features: Water-resistant, dual zippers, earphone hole, multi-functional storage slots
- Water-resistant and dust-proof cover is made of carbon composite PU material with a double wall and dual zippers that ensure zero damage and moisture on your phone
- Highly sensitive anti-freeze TPU film enables phones to be operated even if the device is inside the holder thanks to its touch screen feature
- Phone holder can hold smartphones like iPhone 4/5, Samsung Galaxy, Edge, Note, Nexus, and Sony.
- Storage slots has extra compartments that can hold credit cards, train and bus passes, IDs, keys, earbuds, and earphones. Easy to track everyday things you need on the go.
- 17mm ball shape articulating joint allows 360 degrees rotation for optimum viewing position
The water-resistant case zips open for easy access to the device and features a touch-compatible plastic surface that allows you to operate the smartphone or GPS even with the case cover. The case also provides easy access to phone chargers (bottom of the case has a cable hole compartment). Sturdy removable foam pads are included to ensure a snug fit for your device. The bicycle/motorcycle mount can latch on handlebars measuring up to 33mm in diameter and is easy to install with a Philips screwdriver. The mount's swivel ball joint adapter rotates 360 degrees, providing the ultimate flexibility in viewing the smartphone or GPS from any angle.
Storage compartments on the phone holder also allows you to keep everyday items like IDs, credit cards, cash, earphones and earbuds, and even small power banks inside for easy reach.
The security screw on the back of the phone mount/holder can attach to your handlebar securely and prevents the phone from wiggling too much or falling off of your bike or motorcycle for a hassle-free ride.
- Insert the mount down into the bracket until you hear the 'click' sound and the bracket secures snug to the mount. Adjust the angle of the mount accordingly.
- Push the locking plate up, then press the rocker to release the bad out of the fixing bracket.
- USA-based brand with Warranty and Customer Service