Reduce the landfill waste and save energy with MaximalPower's Universal Battery Charger for AA/AAA/C/D/9V Batteries in Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Alkaline, and Li-ion battery types. This FC999 Mark III gives extended life to your rechargeable batteries, granting up to 30 or more times for your household and recreational needs. This battery charger station accepts most battery formats and types and even has dual USB ports for charging your smartphone and tablet devices, making it an all-around staple in your household.
Save energy, reduce waste, and re-use your rechargeable batteries with this Universal Battery Charger! Battery Tester Combo available with certain packs!
IMPORTANT NOTE: For this model, there is a manufacturer's defect where the 9V signal is not showing on the screen a 9V battery is installed. Sometimes after installing the battery, the charger keeps restarting. For this reason, the price of this charger has been lowered to account for the defect. Please keep this in mind before you make your purchase.
UNIVERSAL CHARGING | Reuse your household rechargeable batteries up to 30+ times with this Universal Battery Smart Charger (Mark III), built with 4 independent charging slots to simultaneously charge AA/AAA/C/D and 9V batteries and TWO bonus USB ports to charge 2 smartphones, tablets, and other USB-compatible devices at the same time
EASE OF USE | Sliding spring-loaded negative poles on the dock can adjust to differently sized batteries and types for Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Alkaline/RAM, and Lithium-ion charging
CHARGE PROTECTION | Built-in protection circuit prevents batteries from overcharging, over-discharging and over-heating while stopping current fluctuations for a maximized battery charge
SMART DISPLAY | LCD Display shows a clear and fast reading of the battery mode and charging status of working rechargeable batteries while also being able detect defective or non-rechargeable batteries
BACKED BY COMPANY | MaximalPower provides 1-Year Warranty and Customer Service Support on all of our brand products; Package includes 1x Charger Unit, 1x AC Power Adapter, 1x Car Charger, and 1x User’s Manual (batteries and other accessories not included!)
- Easy to read LCD display to show the charging status of each batteries (0-100%)
- New charging technology: ACC/ATC, automatically recognizes the battery type.
- Two (2) USB Ports (2X 1000mA) for 2 devices to charge at the same time
- Regulates battery health and helps to improve battery lifespan
- Automatic charging current control: from 300 mA to 1000 mA
- Automatic temperature control to keep the batteries below 50 °C (122 °F)
- Automatically detect the status of the battery
Types of Batteries Supported:
- Li-ion (Lithium): 18650, 18500, 17670, 17650, 14670, 14650, 14500, 14430
- Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
- RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese)
- Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium)
- Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
Battery Sizes Supported:
- 1-4 batteries of: AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V
Full CE Approval with the Following Protection Schemes:
- Alkaline battery protection
- Faulty battery protection
- Overcharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Wrong polarity protection
- Negative delta voltage protection
- Zero delta voltage protection
- Timer protection and high temperature protection
What does it mean when the Ni-MH/Cd/AL is blinking during charging?
- When charging an Alkaline battery, charger will blink during charging.
- When charging a rechargeable battery, blinking during charging means the battery is defective.
- 1 FC999 Battery Charger (White)
- 1 Car Charger
- 1 AC Adaptor
- 1 User's manual
Note on Standard Alkaline Batteries:
- Please do not charge your Alkaline battery more than 5 times
- Standard Alkaline batteries should be completely drained before recharging
- AAA batteries with a capacity of 300 mAh can never be charged for more than 0.5 hours
- Do not use damaged or corroded batteries
- Do not use an extension cord to connect the unit
- Please read through and follow the manual and the safety instruction before use to avoid any hazard and confusions.
- Battery Charger only only. Batteries and other accessories not included.
- US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
IMPORTANT! If your non rechargeable batteries are over 1 year from first time use, please DO NOT charge them for more than 5 times. It may cause leaking or exploding.