MaximalPower believes that putting customer first is the best online retail practice. We guarantee fast and cheap shipping delivery service to cater to your consumer needs.
Unlike other retails that puts hidden fees and high shipping charges at the final checkout page, we practice 100% transparency towards customers as we calculate the price and shipping fee for our products before you proceed to your cart for checkout.
We also offer negotiated shipping charges with our partnered USPS, UPS, and FedEx carriers.
Please see the information below for our shipping standards:
MaximalPower backs all our items with a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, including a 30-Day trial period. Please see our Warranty Sheet here.
* Please read the following if you require customer service but do not know how to contact your seller on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.
Aside from directly selling here on MaximalPower.com, we also sell our products to customers through 3rd party online vendors and marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and Groupon for example.
If your purchase was not made through our direct website, please contact the vendor/seller site you originally made your purchase from so we can better assist you. Please check to see which website or marketplace your order was placed from and follow the guide below on how to contact the marketplace seller:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Ask a question" link.
- Click the "Ask a question" link near the bottom left of an eBay listing. (You may be asked to sign in).
- On the Find Answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question in any QandA that appears.
- If you can't find your question, in the "Did we answer your questions?" section, select "No, I want to contact the seller", and then click the Continue button.
- Enter your question in the space provided. Depending on the topic you selected in Step 2, you may be asked for additional information related to your query.
- Enter the verification code for security purposes, and then click the Send button.
Note: Not all seller accounts accept questions before you buy an item, but all sellers accept questions after purchase has been made.
To contact your seller, you can use the "Your Account" link.
- Click the "Your Account" link found in the top-right menu of Amazon's website.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Your Orders". You may be asked to sign in).
- Locate the item you purchased, and click the "Contact Seller?" button.
- On the Contact Seller answers page, choose the option that best fits your question.
OTHER MARKETPLACES (WALMART, GROUPON, etc)
If you made your purchase from a LOCAL VENDOR, please reference your receipt or invoice for information to contact your seller.
Once your return is approved and received by our returns team, refunds will be sent out to the original payment method that was used. For purchases outside our main store, refunds will be issued by the marketplace involved.