"HOW TO CONTACT YOUR SELLER" INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU REQUIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOUR SELLER ON MARKETPLACES SUCH AS EBAY OR AMAZON.
MaximalPower not only sells direct to the public here on MaximalPower.com, but we also sell our products to customers through 3rd party vendors, and websites such as eBay.com and Amazon.com. If your purchase was not made here on MaximalPower.com, please contact the vendor/seller you originally made your purchase from. If you made your purchase online, please check to see what website marketplace you originally made your purchase from, and reference the guides below on how to contact your seller.
If your purchase was made though EBAY.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Ask a question" link.
1) Click the "Ask a question" link near the bottom left of an eBay listing. (You may be asked to sign in.)
2) On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question in any Q&A that appears.
3) If you can't find your question, in the "Did we answer your questions?" section, select "No, I want to contact the seller", and then click the Continue button.
4) Enter your question in the space provided. Depending on the topic you selected in Step 2, you may be asked for additional information related to your question.
5) Enter the verification code for security purposes, and then click the Send button.
Note: Not all sellers accept questions before you buy an item, but all sellers accept questions after you have bought an item.
To find a listing:
1) Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2) Click the Purchase History link in the left column.
3) Click the listing.
If your purchase was made though AMAZON.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Your Account" link.
1) Click the "Your Account" link found in the top right menu of Amazon's website.
2) From the pull-down menu," select "Your Orders." (You may be asked to sign in.).
3) Locate the item you purchased, and click the "Contact Seller?" button.
4) On the Contact Seller answers page, choose the option that best fits your question.
If you made your purchase from a LOCAL VENDOR, please reference your receipt or invoice to contact your seller.
We thank you for your purchase and look forward to your business again.
MaximalPower Customer Service