You can return unopened items/ like new items in original packaging/within 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, please contact our customer service support email@example.com. For product exchange/ replacement, please contact our customer service support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Labels for Online Orders
Once you start a return, you will receive an email with your return label. You can print your label directly from the email or from your Purchase History.
To print your label from your Purchase history:
- Select Account.
- Select Purchase history.
- Locate the order with the item you want to return
- Select Order Details.
- Select Start a Return.
- Place a checkmark next to the item(s) you wish to return.
- Select Continue.
- Select the reason you'd like to return; select Next.
- Select if you would like a refund or a replacement of the item; select Next.
- Add comments (optional).
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 if you're returning more than one item.
- Select Continue.
- Select the method you'd like to use for return. For more information on return methods, see the section below. Select Continue.
- Review your return. If everything is correct, select Submit.
There are four methods to return items. The options available for an item are displayed when submitting your return.
- Schedule for pickup: Choose a time and place for FedEx to pick up the item. Print the label provided.
- Return at Walmart store: Print the barcode displayed on the screen or take your return email with you to return your item to the store.
- Return by mail: Print the return label displayed on the screen, attach it to your package and drop your return off at USPS or FedEx.
- Drop off at FedEx location: Print the return label displayed on the screen, attach it to your package and drop your return off at FedEx.