Camera Battery For FUJI NP-120
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- FUJI NP-120 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 2000mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
Fujifilm FinePix Series:
- FinePix 603, FinePix M603, FinePix M603 Zoom,
- FinePix F10, FinePix F10 Zoom, FinePix F11, FinePix F11 Zoom
- KYOCERA YASHICA
- Contax Tvs Digital
- Pentax Optio 450, Pentax Optio 550, Pentax Optio 555,
- Pentax Optio 750, Pentax Optio 750Z,
- Pentax Optio MX, Pentax Optio MX4
- Ricoh Caplio GX, Ricoh Caplio GX8, Ricoh Caplio R330,
- Ricoh Caplio RR10, Ricoh Caplio RR30, Ricoh Caplio RX,
- Ricoh Caplio 300G, Ricoh Caplio 400G wide, Ricoh Caplio 500G,
- Ricoh Caplio 500G wide, Ricoh Caplio 500SE
- Ricoh Caplio G3 Series
- Caplio G3, Caplio G3S, Caplio Pro G3,
- Caplio G3 model M, Caplio G3 model S
- Ricoh Caplio G4 Series
- Caplio G4, Caplio G4wide
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- FUJIFILM NP-120
- PENTAX D-LI7
- RICOH DB-43
- KYOCERA BP-1500S
- KYOCERA/YASHICA BP-1500S
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!