Camera Battery For Nikon EN-EL1
Type: Camera Batteries
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- NIKON EN-EL1 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 7.4v 900mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
- Coolpix 4300
- Coolpix 4500,
- Coolpix 4800,
- Coolpix 5000,
- Coolpix 5400,
- Coolpix 5700,
- Coolpix 775,
- Coolpix 800,
- Coolpix 8700,
- Coolpix 880,
- Coolpix 885,
- Coolpix 995,
- Coolpix E880
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- NIKON EN-EL1, ENEL1
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.