New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- NIKON EN-EL5 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 1300mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
- NIKON COOLPIX P80
- NIKON COOLPIX P90
- NIKON COOLPIX P5000
- NIKON COOLPIX P5100
- NIKON COOLPIX P6000
- NIKON COOLPIX P3
- NIKON COOLPIX P4
- NIKON COOLPIX 3700
- NIKON COOLPIX 4200
- NIKON COOLPIX 5200
- NIKON COOLPIX S10
- NIKON COOLPIX 7900
- NIKON COOLPIX 5900
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- NIKON EN-EL5 ENEL5
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.