Camera Battery For OLYMPUS LI-10B LI-12B
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- Olympus LI-10B / LI-12B Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 1400mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
- MJU: 10 15 20 25 30 40 300 400 410 500 600 800 810 1000
- Stylus: Stylus 300, Stylus 300 Digital, Stylus 400, Stylus 400 Digital, Stylus 410, Stylus 410 Digital, Stylus 500, Stylus 500 Digital, Stylus 600, Stylus 600 Digital, Stylus 800, Stylus 810, Stylus 810 Digital, Stylus 1000, Stylus Verve 800
- C-series: C-50 Zoom, C-60 Zoom, Camedia C-70 Zoom, C-470 Zoom, C-760 Ultra Zoom, C-765 Ultra Zoom, C-770 Ultra Zoom, C-5000 Sport Zoom, C-5000 Zoom, C-70 Zoom, C-7000 Zoom
- D-series: D-590
- Camedia X Series: Camedia X-1 Camedia X-2 Camedia X-3 Camedia X-500
- Camedia u Series: Camedia u-40 Digital
- IR-Series: IR-500
- Xacti DSC-AZ3 DSC-J1 DSC-J2 DSC-MZ3 VPC-AZ3 VPC-AZ3EX VPC-J1 VPC-J1EX VPC-J2 VPC-J2EX VPC-MZ3
- VPC-MZ3EX VPC-MZ3GX
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- OLYMPUS LI-10B / LI-12B
- SANYO DB-L10
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!