New MaximalPower™ Gun Cleaning Bore Brushes for .22 cal /.243 cal, .270 cal, and .30 cal
- Combo set of cleaning brushes specially designed for Rifle, Pistol, Revolver and other firearms gun cleaning.
- Available caliber sizes are: .357/.36 cal or 9mm, .45 cal or 10mm, and 12 gauge or 18.5-20mm.
- Set comes with a variation of solid brass cleaning jag, cotton brush, black nylon brush, phosphor bronze brush, and tornado steel brush.
- Made with the finest materials of aluminum cores, stainless steel coil, nylon and bronze bristles, and cotton texture for the ultimate bore cleaning.
- Perfectly fits most cleaning rods in 8-32 Threaded size. The 12 gauge tools are specifically compatible with 5/16-27 threaded cleaning rods. Markings on the jags and brushes indicate the compatibility size for specific calibers.
- USA-based Brand. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with Warranty and Customer service.
Combo set of Solid brass Cleaning Jag, Cotton Mop, Black Nylon Brush, Phosphor Bronze Brush, and Tornado Brush. These premium brushes fit any standard 8-32 threaded cleaning rods and designed to perfectly fit your favorite rifle and other compatible firearms.
Solid Brass Jag provides the fastest and most thorough cleaning of the bores to attain maximum accuracy and performance. With a knurled body and a spiked tip, it's designed to fit tightly between a patch and bore. The pointed tip keeps the patch centered and allows it to fall off when the jag exits the muzzle.
Nylon Brush is equipped with hard plastic bristles that has thorough and multi-directional scrubbing action. Bristles return to their original shape even after using for awesome durability.
Phosphor Bronze Brush is strong enough to remove leading but soft enough to not scratch steel bores without leaving a polymer residue. Its durable bristles are designed to do what nylon brushes struggle with.
Cotton Mop is 100% ultra absorbent. It holds and carries solvents, lubes, and preservatives into your bore and chamber. Great for applying large quantities of modern copper solvents to fouled bores.
Tornado Brushes, also known as "The Gunsmith's Brush", has a special rigid wounded coil design that's long-lasting and highly effective in removing heavy lead and fouling without damaging your rifling. When used efficiently, it can clean the insides of your gun quickly versus using a bronze brush that can take a long while and can still leave deposits. Works well on both smooth bore and rifled shotgun barrels. Stainless steel loops eliminate any bristle ends that could leave scratches.
All brush cores are made out of aluminum with its ends looped to eliminate the sharp cut ends and to hold the bristles strongly together. The studs are made out of quality durable brass. Markings on the brass indicate the caliber size it's compatible with for easy access and sorting.
Works with the following models/bores:
- 12 gauge Kel Tec models
- 12 gauge Beretta models
- 12 gauge TriStar Compact models
- .45 Henry models
- .45 Rock Island models
- .45 Hi Point models
- .45 Springfield models
- .357 Henry Big Boy models
- .357 Chiappa Rhino models
- .357 Rossi models
- and many others!
- 12 gauge/0.73-0.79/18.5-20mm (SKU #1903)
- .45 cal / 10mm (SKU #1904)
- .357 cal / .36 cal/ 9mm (SKU #1905)
- Brushes are considered to be a consumable items, warranty is only for manufacturer defects and does not cover normal wear and tear from use of product.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- 100% Compatible with Original Manufacturer Equipment (OEM)
- USA-based Brand. Includes a full Warranty and Customer Service.
- The names Kel-Tec, Beretta, Tri-Star, Henry, Rock Island, Hi Point, Springfield, and other firearm brands are used for the sole purpose of description and/or identification only. These names are copyrights of their respected owners. MaximalPower™ does not intend to infer any connection, affiliation and/or ownership between this company towards the gun brand companies.