FC999 Mark II Universal Battery Charger For Alk/NiMh/NiCd/Li-ion with USB Port for Phones & Tablets
Simplify your charging life at home with MaximalPower's Universal Battery Smart Charger (Mark II). This battery station not only powers up your normal alkaline and nickel-cadmium household batteries but can now charge lithium-ion (li-ion) rechargeable types as well. Similar to the previous model (Mark I), this can fit up to 4-5 batteries in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Block battery formats inside its dock. In addition to that, this unit also comes with a USB Port that charges smartphones, tablets and other USB-compatible devices. Now you can have a multi-purpose charger station for your family at home using only one power outlet.
NOTE: The Mark II model is updated to charge Li-ion battery.
- UNIVERSAL CHARGING | Reuse your household rechargeable batteries up to 30+ times with this Universal Battery Smart Charger (Mark II), built with 4 independent charging slots to simultaneously charge AA/AAA/C/D and 9V batteries and BONUS USB port to charge smartphones, tablets, and other USB-compatible devices.
- EASE OF USE | Sliding spring-loaded negative poles on the dock can adjust to differently sized batteries and types for Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Alkaline/RAM, and Lithium-ion charging
- CHARGE PROTECTION | Built-in protection circuit prevents batteries from overcharging, over-discharging and over-heating while stopping current fluctuations for a maximized battery charge
- SMART DISPLAY | LCD Display shows a clear and fast reading of the battery mode and charging status of working rechargeable batteries while also being able detect defective or non-rechargeable batteries
- BACKED BY COMPANY | MaximalPower provides 1-Year Warranty and Customer Service Support on all of our brand products; Package includes 1x Charger Unit, 1x AC Power Adapter, and 1x User’s Manual (batteries and other accessories not included!)
With LCD and 8 bit microprocessor, the Mark II employs advanced RISC architecture with integrated converters and multi-channel high-speed input/output ports to control the whole charge in real time.
Individual timers aid in overcharge protection, giving a complete intelligently controlled charging cycle.
Recharges batteries in singles or in groups, as the Mark II microprocessor monitors each charging bay individually
Compatible battery types:
- Lithium-Ion (Rechargeable)
- Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
- RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese)
- Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium)
- USB Port
- Phones, tablets, any USB powered device (Via USB Port)
Battery sizes supported:
- Up to FOUR (4) batteries of AAAA, AAA, AA, C, & D Batteries
- One (1) 9 Volt battery (Can not charge Li-Ion)
- Up to FOUR (4) of 18650, 18500, 17670, 17650, 14670, 14650, 14500, 14430
- Quantity: 1
- SKU# 1284
- US-based brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available
IMPORTANT! If your non rechargeable batteries are over 1 year from first time use, please DO NOT charge them for more than 5 times. It may cause leaking or exploding.