NEW MAXIMALPOWER™ GUN CLEANING JAG BRONZE BRUSH & COTTON MOP BRUSH COMBO FOR 8-22 THREAD FN 5.7x28mm & other 5.56mm/0.22" sized bores
Bundle listings available for:
- 2 PCS MaximalPower Bronze Bore Brush & 2 PCS Cotton Mob Brush
- 3 PCS MaximalPower Bronze Bore Brush & 3 PCS Cotton Mob Brush
- 5 PCS MaximalPower Bronze Bore Brush & 5 PCS Cotton Mob Brush
- 10 PCS MaximalPower Bronze Bore Brush & 10 PCS Cotton Mob Brush
MaximalPower™ Replacement Bronze Bore Brushes for: 22LRFirearm Cleaning .223"/5.56mmFirearm Cleaning 5.45x39mmFirearm Cleaning 5.7x28mmFirearm Cleaning New MaximalPower™brand brushes
USA based brand; includes a full warranty and customer service. ( See "NOTES" below) Brush Bristle Type: BRONZE. Brush Core Type: Aluminum. Brush Thread: 8-32 (Fits almost any rods or flex cables designed for cleaning) Scrub all the tough to remove carbon, lead, & debris out of your bores. The bronze bristle are great to remove what nylon bristles and cotton patches struggle with. Bronze is strong enough to remove leading, but soft enough to not scratch steel bores. .22 Long Rifle .222 Remington .223 Remington 5.56x45mm NATO 5.45x39mm FN 5.7x28mm And other 5.56mm/0.22" sized bores. Brushes are considered to be a consumable items, warranty is only for manufacture defects and does not cover normal wear from use. The thread size is 8-32 Please make sure you have the correct size rods/cables before purchasing.
- SKU: #1581
The names NATO, FN, S&W, SIG, Remington, Colt, etc are used for the sole purpose of description and/or identification only. These names are copyrights of their respected owners. MaximalPower™ does not intended to infer any connection, affiliation, and/or ownership between MaximalPower™ and any other company.
- The Cotton Mob Brush is created to provide the fastest and thoroughly clean of the bores for accuracy and performance.
- Cotton Brush is best for holding and carrying solvents, lubes and preservatives into you bore and chamber.
- Perfectly Fit Most Cleaning Rods
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment (OEM)
- USA-Based Brand. Includes a full warranty and customer service.
- Material: Cotton and Aluminum
- 17-20 Caliber is 5-40 Thread
- 22-50 Caliber is 8-32 Threaded
- There are Markings or Numbers on the gun jags to indicate caliber or size.
- SKU# 1883