MaximalPower™ Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter for iPhone
Requires iOS 9.3 or later
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad with Retina display
1. When connecting USB device, you can not put photos in the U disk directly.
You must create a new folder named "DCIM" (Most camera have this file)
Send photos to this folder. Insert the USB to OTG and after 3-7 seconds, the iPad will automatically pop-up the picture window.
2. This adapter can not support USB devices over 100mA, please check your device's current.
3. Support transfer of photos and videos only
4. Supports iOS 9.3 or later ONLY
How to check the working current of your USB devices?
First, you should download "ChipGenius" software on your computer. Then insert U disk into the computer, use "ChipGenius" to detect the U disk information
How to Import Photos From a Camera or iOS Device:
1. Turn on iPhone/iPad and attach the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the device's lightning port.
2. Turn on your camera or iOS device and connect it to the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera or device.
3. On iPhone & iPad, select the photos and videos that you want to import.
4. If iPhone & iPad is low battery, you can charge the device with power adapter or power bank while using this camera adapter.
1 x Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
1 x Instruction book
It is much easier to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iPhone or iPad by this lightning to usb camera adapter.
NO APP NEEDED. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically by connecting this adapter,and you could choose photos or videos you like to import.
The Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW,along with SD and HD video formats,including H.264 and MPEG-4.
We added a USB power interface to make it powerful with an USB power adapter. Your iPhone or iPad can connect USB devices like hubs, keyboards, audio/MIDI interfaces, ethernet adapters, card readers (SD and Micro SD), and more.
Connect USB devices, like USB flash disk, hubs, keyboards, audio/MIDI interfaces, ethernet adapters,card readers (SD and Micro SD and more), but note that this adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.