• Pistol/Revolver Firearm Cleaning
• Rifle Firearm Cleaning
• Shotgun Firearm Cleaning
• New MaximalPower brand brushes.
• USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
• Brush Bristles: NYLON
• Brush Handle: Plastic
• Brush Type: Double ended
• Double ended brush for more complete and detailed cleaning.
• Brush all the tough to remove carbon, grime, & debris off of your firearms.
• The nylon bristle are great to clean locations that brass, bronze, or steel brushes might scratch and damage.
• Nylon bristles are soft enough that they will not scratch your firearm's aluminum receivers, aluminum/polymer magazines, and/or hardened finishes.
• Brushes also great for automotive and household applications.
Works in the following applications:
• For cleaning pistol slides, feed ramps, chamber end, muzzle end, barrel outside, magazines, etc.
• For cleaning revolver cylinder face, flexing cone, muzzle end, barrel outside, etc.
• For cleaning rifle/shotgun receivers, bolts, chamber end, muzzle end, magazines, etc.
• And much more!
• This listing is for the NYLON BRUSH only. All other items pictures are for reference purposes only.
• If there is any concern that the NYLON bristles might scratch any part of you firearm, please test in an inconspicuous area before normal use.
• Brushes are considered to be a consumable items, warranty is only for manufacture defects and does not cover normal wear from use.