Replacement FC500 Charger for Digital Camera & Video Batteries (OLY LI-50B/LI-90B)
Type: Battery Charger
- New MaximalPower™ brand FC500 Charger
- Handy companion for your digital photo shooting needs wherever you are
- Perfect for domestic and international travel so you can charge your batteries anytime
- Complete charging solution for digital batteries
- Quick charge with Automatic Constant Current Control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
- Smart LED indicator shows charging status (Red = Charging / Green = Charged)
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments
- Easily swap between a EU, UK or US plug adapter by replacing the adapter at the back of the charger unit - adapters are compatible with any North American or European Power Socket
- Charger comes with a D/C car charger adapter, so you can charge your batteries anywhere in the world!
Compatible with charging the following OEM battery part numbers:
- Olympus LI-50B/LI-90B
- Nikon EN-EL11
- Pentax D-LI78/D-LI92
- Ricoh DB-80
- Sony BK1/FK1
- Slide battery into charger
- Attach proper adapter according to your available outlet (EU, UK or US)
- LED status indicator is RED while battery is charging and changes to GREEN when fully charged
- Once battery is fully charged, remove charger from wall outlet and remove the battery
MAINTENANCE & CAUTION:
- Charge at room temperature
- Store in cool, dry place
- Clean up the terminals with a soft cloth
- Unplug unit from outlet when not in use
- Do not expose the unit to fire, rain or moisture
- INPUT: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ max 150mA
- OUTPUT: DC 4.2-8.4V 600mAh
- MPN: FC500 OLY LI-50B
- Color: Black
- WEight: 6.1 oz
- SKU: 1054
- FC500 Battery charger
- D/C Cigarette lighter adapter (car charger) for use in any vehicle.
- European Adapter Plug (EU)
- UK Adapter Plug
- US Adapter Plug
- In order to avoid fire and electrical shock, do not open the charger shell and don't put the charger in a wet or humid place with high temperature. The warranty period is effective for one year.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no longer operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.
- US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!