FAQs and General Help
Product Care Suggestions
For Drone Battery and Power Tool Battery Products:
1. Don’t Run The Battery All the Way Down: Deep draining a.k.a. letting a rechargeable battery run all the way down can permanently damage the poles and shorten battery life. Instead, recharge the battery as soon as your item’s energy starts to slow down. Never deep drain unless you have a NiCd battery that’s showing decreased capacity due to the memory effect.
2. Don’t Leave Battery on Charger: Unless your item instructions specifically say to store the battery on the charger, be sure to remove it after charging is finished. Overcharging can damage a battery and shorten its life and not all chargers shut off automatically.
3. Don’t Let Battery Overheat: Heat is deadly to rechargeable batteries and can even cause them to explode. If the battery gets hot to the touch, let it cool down before recharging or using.
4. Do Keep Battery Charged: Recharge cordless batteries as soon as you notice a decrease in power.
5. Do Use Battery Regularly: Battery life decreases with lack of use so keep those batteries in action! If you only seldom use your device or equipment where the batteries are loaded, you may want to consider a plug-in version instead
6. Do Charge Battery Completely: Be sure to leave the battery plugged in until it’s completely charged.
7. Do Store Battery Properly: Store your battery in the original carrying case or in a cushioned bag in a cool, dry place away from direct sun, heat, or humidity. Be sure to use the plastic cap that came with your battery to keep it from short circuiting and to protect the terminals from breakage or moisture.