Shipping & Returns
Thank you for visiting this page. MaximalPower believes that Fast and Cheaper shipping is the backbone of Online retail.
Unlike other retailers who surprise you at the final checkout page with heavy shipping charges, we have a system of finding out shipping charges before actually proceeding for checkout
Also we have really negotiated shipping charges with our partnered carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx)
USPS Standard Shipping - Free
USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 Business Days) - Free for 1lb to 2lb, otherwise it depends on the item size and weight.
Standard Shipping and expedited shipping for some items (Calculated based on weight)
UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, NewZeland
Standard Shipping only (Calculated based on weight)
MaximalPower back all of our items with a 1 to 3 year manufacturer’s warranty as well a 30 day in-home trial period.
Third Party Purchases
If your purchase was made though EBAY.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Ask a question" link.
1) Click the "Ask a question" link near the bottom left of an eBay listing. (You may be asked to sign in.)
2) On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question in any Q&A that appears.
3) If you can't find your question, in the "Did we answer your questions?" section, select "No, I want to contact the seller", and then click the Continue button.
4) Enter your question in the space provided. Depending on the topic you selected in Step 2, you may be asked for additional information related to your question.
5) Enter the verification code for security purposes, and then click the Send button.
Note: Not all sellers accept questions before you buy an item, but all sellers accept questions after you have bought an item.
To find a listing:
1) Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2) Click the Purchase History link in the left column.
3) Click the listing.
If your purchase was made though AMAZON.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Your Account" link.
1) Click the "Your Account" link found in the top right menu of Amazon's website.
2) From the pull-down menu," select "Your Orders." (You may be asked to sign in.).
3) Locate the item you purchased, and click the "Contact Seller?" button.
4) On the Contact Seller answers page, choose the option that best fits your question.
If you made your purchase from a LOCAL VENDOR, please reference your receipt or invoice to contact your seller.