Shipping & Returns
Shipping and handling charges depend on the destination and the value of your order.
Free Standard Shipping on orders $99+
USPS Standard Shipping
USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 Business Days)
We don't offer shipping to any other international countries.
MaximalPower back all of our items with a 1 to 3 year manufacturer’s warranty as well a 30 day in-home trial period.
Third Party Purchases
If your purchase was made though EBAY.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Ask a question" link.
1) Click the "Ask a question" link near the bottom left of an eBay listing. (You may be asked to sign in.)
2) On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question in any Q&A that appears.
3) If you can't find your question, in the "Did we answer your questions?" section, select "No, I want to contact the seller", and then click the Continue button.
4) Enter your question in the space provided. Depending on the topic you selected in Step 2, you may be asked for additional information related to your question.
5) Enter the verification code for security purposes, and then click the Send button.
Note: Not all sellers accept questions before you buy an item, but all sellers accept questions after you have bought an item.
To find a listing:
1) Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2) Click the Purchase History link in the left column.
3) Click the listing.
If your purchase was made though AMAZON.COM, and if you need to contact your seller, please follow the steps below:
To contact your seller, you can use the "Your Account" link.
1) Click the "Your Account" link found in the top right menu of Amazon's website.
2) From the pull-down menu," select "Your Orders." (You may be asked to sign in.).
3) Locate the item you purchased, and click the "Contact Seller?" button.
4) On the Contact Seller answers page, choose the option that best fits your question.
If you made your purchase from a LOCAL VENDOR, please reference your receipt or invoice to contact your seller.