Shipping, Returns & Refunds
MaximalPower believes that putting customer first is the best online retail practice. We guarantee fast and cheap shipping delivery service to cater to your consumer needs.
Unlike other retails that puts hidden fees and high shipping charges at the final checkout page, we practice 100% transparency towards customers as we calculate the price and shipping fee for our products before you proceed to your cart for checkout.
We also offer negotiated shipping charges with our partnered USPS, UPS, and FedEx carriers.
Please see the information below for our shipping standards:
|USA||USPS Standard Shipping||Free|
|USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days)||Free for 1-2lbs; Above 2lbs will be calculated based on the item's size and weight|
|Canada||Standard Shipping & Expedited Shipping||Calculated based on weight (for items allowed by Canadian customs policies)|
|UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, New Zealand||Standard Shipping only||Calculated based on weight (for items allowed by specific countries' customs policies only)|
MaximalPower backs all of our items with a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, including a 30-Day trial period. Please see our Warranty Sheet here.
Third Party Purchases
- Click the "Ask a question" link near the bottom left of an eBay listing. (You may be asked to sign in).
- On the Find Answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question in any Q&A that appears.
- If you can't find your question, in the "Did we answer your questions?" section, select "No, I want to contact the seller", and then click the Continue button.
- Enter your question in the space provided. Depending on the topic you selected in Step 2, you may be asked for additional information related to your query.
- Enter the verification code for security purposes, and then click the Send button.
Note: Not all seller accounts accept questions before you buy an item, but all sellers accept questions after purchase has been made.
To Find A Listing:
- Click My eBay at the top-right menu bar of the eBay homepage.
- Click the Purchase History link in the left column.
- Click the listing.
- Click the "Your Account" link found in the top-right menu of Amazon's website.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Your Orders". (You may be asked to sign in).
- Locate the item you purchased, and click the "Contact Seller?" button.
- On the Contact Seller answers page, choose the option that best fits your question.
Other Marketplaces (Walmart, Groupon, etc)If you made your purchase from a LOCAL VENDOR, please reference your receipt or invoice for information to contact your seller.
Once your return is approved and received by our returns team, refunds will be sent out to the original payment method that was used. For purchases outside our main store, refunds will be issued by the marketplace involved.