- ICOM BP-209 / BP-210 / BP-211 / BP-222 Radio Batteries
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Ni-Mh.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 7.2v 1600mAh JAPANESE CELL
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
ICOM Land Mobile Radios:
ICOM Two-Way Radio / Transceiver
IC-F30GT, IC-F30GS, IC-F40GT, IC-F40GS, IC-F31GT, IC-F31GS, IC-F41GT, IC-F41GS, IC-F3GT, IC-F3GS, IC-F4GT, IC-F4GS, IC-F11, IC-F11BR, IC-F11S, IC-F12, IC-F12S, IC-F21, IC-F21BR, IC-F21GM, IC-F21S, IC-F22, IC-F22S, IC-F22SR
Replaces the following OEM filter part numbers:
- ICOM BP-209, BP-210, BP-222 (not for BP-209N, BP-210N, BP-222N)
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Ni-Mh batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a AGAIN after completing a cycle. Once this final cycling charge is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Ni-Mh batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them as much as possible first.