New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- FUJIFILM NP-50 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 1100mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
- Fuji X10, X20
- Fuji XF1
- FinePix F50FD, F60FD
- FinePix F70EXR, F75EXR
- FinePix F80EXR, F85EXR
- FinePix F100FD, F200EXR
- FinePix F300EXR, F305EXR
- FinePix F500EXR, F505EXR, F550EXR
- FinePix F600EXR, F605EXR
- FinePix F660EXR, F665EXR
- FinePix F750EXR, F770EXR, F775EXR
- FinePix F800EXR, F850EXR, F900EXR
- FinePix REAL 3D W3
- FinePix XP100, XP110
- FinePix XP150, XP160, XP170
- FinePix XP200
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- FUJIFILM NP-50
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.