Camera Battery For KONICA MINOLTA NP-700
Type: Camera Batteries
New MaximalPower™ Replacement Battery for:
- KONICA MINOLTA NP-700 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- USA Based brand with Warranty and Customer Service.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.7v 900mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 1
Works in the following devices:
- Konica Minolta Dimage X50,
- Konica Minolta Dimage X60,
- Konica Minolta DG-X50-K,
- Konica Minolta DG-X50-R,
- Konica Minolta DG-X50-S
- Pentax Optio Z10
- Samsung L77
- Sanyo Xacti VPC-A5
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- KONICA MINOLTA NP-700
- PENTAX D-LI72
- SAMSUNG SLB-0637
- SANYO DB-L30
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.