ALL-IN-ONE Universal Battery Charger for AA, AAA, 9V, N, RCR123, 18650, Ni-MH, Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries with Discharge Function and USB Port Charging (Small Adapter Version)
Four-chemistry charger, auto-detect Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium), 18650 Li-ion, LiFePO4 IMR (Lithium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese), and even Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable) batteries. It can charge up to 4 batteries, each charging bay comes with individual microprocessor, one 9V battery slot, and one USB charging port.
DV/BT charging program for Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries detects battery status and determines appropriate charging and termination voltage. This feature offers maximum power without the risk of overcharging
MULTI-FUNCTION | Independent charging slot. It can random charge up to 4 batteries of 1.2V AA/AAA size or 2 Batteries of 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries at the same time. One battery charged at a time is workable
LCD Display | You can observe the charging process of the batteries directly and clearly through the LCD panel. The charging time depends on the capacity of the battery
SUPER RAPID CHARGING TIME | Charging the battery AA/AAA with the current 1A, making charging 5 times faster than the normal one. Less than 5 hours to fully charge the AA/AA batteries and less than 12 hours to fully charge 9V batteries
ADDITIONAL PORTS & ADAPTERS | Features a USB port on the side to support mobile and smartphone charging and includes a DC car lighter charger you can use your battery charger anywhere; can act as a back up charger if in case you don't your usual car charging cable or power adapter with you to charge your phone
SWITCH BETWEEN MODES | Can easily go from Lithion to LiFePO4 battery charging setting with one switch, making charging multiple battery type between sessions easy and convenient
ADDITIONAL COMBO AVAILABLE | Can order 1 Pack of Battery Charger only or 1 Pack of Battery Charger & Battery Tester (great for testing out battery capacities and functions)
- Connect the adapter to the device
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet (input: 12V)
- Insert the batteries into the charger with the correct polarity
- When you insert batteries either Ni-Cd / Ni-MH / Alkaline / Lithium, the machine will charge automatically
- Alkaline batteries can be regenerated if they are not fully discharged
- Using a USB cable (not included), connect your mobile phone or other electronic device to the USB outlet for charging
- Suitable for 1 to 4 batteries in AA, AAA, RCR123, N, 9V Alkaline, Li-ion, Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and recharge via USB
- Four individual battery docks and one 9V Battery slot
- LCD screen shows charging status for each battery
- When charging, a battery will be displayed 0-100% on the LCD screen - and when charging is complete, it will display 100%
- ACC and ATC
AC 100-200v Output Voltage: 12V 1000mA
Design for NI-MH/NI-CD ALKALINE/Li-ion/LiFePO4 Batteries
- For batteries that have become somewhat "weary" after long storage, ACC (Automatic charging current control) can charge and safe wake up some of the damaged batteries while charging. These batteries can be refreshed and the capacity can be increased. Protection against overload
- Automatically recognizes the battery type (no need to select the battery type)
- To recharge the alkaline battery, suggest not to recycle more than 5 times
- CAUTION: The alkaline batteries after fully charged, only 10-20% of original capacity (e.g. for computer mouse remote control, not for toy) is restored and when pushed further, the defective alkaline battery might cause leakage because overcharging so please be careful!
- Input: AC-86-265v/dc12v
- Output (Max): 4.2V+-1%/4.35+-%3.6V+-1%/1.48+-1%
- Current: Li-ion/LiFePO4: Ni-MH (High: 800mAX4, Low: 100mAX4)
- Switch: LiFePO4 (3.2-3.6V RCR-123A) <-> Lithion (4.2-4.35v)
- Compatible with all different type of cylindrical rechargeable lithium batteries
- Package includes:
- 1x Battery Charger with 4 Battery Slots with USB Charging Port and 9V Battery Slot,
- 1x Built-in Switch for LiFePO4 <-> Lithion Switch on side)
- 1x Power Plug Adapter (Small Version)
- 1x DC Car Lighter Charger
- SKU: 1979
UNIVERSAL BATTERY TESTER
- Portable handheld design, ideal for on the go.
- Test the capacity of your battery in seconds.
- Easy-to-read color-coded scales to indicate power level
- Adjust to accommodate battery size.
- Two contacts on the side to test 9V batteries.
- Test different sizes of batteries in only one unit
Can test the following sizes:
- 1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03
- AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3
- 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
- All kinds of button cell
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- SKU: 1803
- Before you use this product, please pay attention to the user's manual and the safety instructions listed below:
- This charger is only suitable for Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium), Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Alkaline, 3.7V Lithium battery
- Do not attempt to charge damaged, expired, leaking, corroded or rusted batteries. Always inspect batteries before using
- Don't use extension cord to connect the unit to avoid short-circuiting
- Pay attention to the correct polarity before inserting the batteries in
- Use the unit only at ambient temperatures (0-40 degree C)
- Always draw the main plug out of the socket after each use and before cleaning around sockets
- Store in a safe place to protect the charger against humidity and heat
- Never tinker with the unit by yourself, otherwise warranty will be voided
- Do not use damaged or corroded accumulators
- AAA batteries with a capacity of 300 mAh can never be charged for more than 0.5 hours
- Never connect other electrical units or devices that are damaged into the unit
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities, or by persons lacking in experience or knowledge, unless they are supervised or instructed on the use of this unit by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with this unit.
US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!