ALL-IN-ONE Universal Battery Charger for AA, AAA, 9V, N, RCR123, 18650, Ni-MH, Ni-CD (Small Adapter Version)
ALL-IN-ONE Universal Battery Charger for AA, AAA, 9V, N, RCR123, 18650, Ni-MH, Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries with Discharge Function and USB Port Charging (Small Adapter Version)
Four-chemistry charger, auto-detect Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium), 18650 Li-ion, LiFePO4 IMR (Lithium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese), and even Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable) batteries. It can charge up to 4 batteries, each charging bay comes with individual microprocessor, one 9V battery slot, and one USB charging port.
DV/BT charging program for Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries detects battery status and determines appropriate charging and termination voltage. This feature offers maximum power without the risk of overcharging
Four independent docks and one 9V slot that let you watch the charging progress of each battery, via the LCD display. ATC and ACC functions provide a complete solution for all your battery needs!
- Suitable for 1 to 4 batteries in AA, AAA, RCR123, N, 9V Alkaline, Li-ion, Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and recharge via USB
- Four individual battery docks and one 9V Battery slot
- LCD screen shows charging status for each battery
- When charging, a battery will be displayed 0-100% on the LCD screen - and when charging is complete, it will display 100%
- ACC and ATC
- AC 100-200v Output Voltage: 12V 1000mA
- Design for NI-MH/NI-CD ALKALINE/Li-ion/LiFePO4 Batteries
- For batteries that have become somewhat "weary" after long storage, ACC (Automatic charging current control) can charge and safe wake up some of the damaged batteries while charging. These batteries can be refreshed and the capacity can be increased. Protection against overload
- Automatically recognizes the battery type (no need to select the battery type)
- To recharge the alkaline battery, suggest not to recycle more than 5 times
Available in the bundle:
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!