Hearing Protective Foldable Headset | Orange
- The earmuffs is designed to reduce noise and protect hearing.
- It has high performance call quality as well as comparability and reliable environmental adaptability.
- Best for Hunting, Shooting, Mining, or any loud-noise activities.
- Foldable design makes it compact and easy to carry around
- NOISE CANCELLING - Reduce noise to protect your hearing while amplifying other sounds for clarity
- EAR PROTECTOR - Low cup design and GEL Earmuff Seals works well with blocking loud equipment noise from your ears; speaker function on headset with hearing protection and sound press certification
- RELIABLE - 32 dB Noise Reducing Rating (NRR) fidelity with 100-hours work time and 4-hour shut off
- CONNECT TO YOUR DEVICES - 3.5 mm audio input jack compatible with most MP3 players and 2-way radios
- MULTIPLE USES - Makes a great gift for you and your friends to use for hunting, outdoors, lawn mowing and other loud noise activities
- On: Slide On/Off button backward
- Off: Slide On/Off button forward
- Passive noise reduction: noise reduce 0~25dB
- Hearing enhance: Automatically change into hearing enhance mode when the power is turned on
- Limit work: Auto shutdown after turning on for 5 hours. Use On/Off button to turn on again.
- Volume up: Hearing enhance range 0~20dB
- AUX JACK: Connect with audio device
- Battery: 1.5V (AAA x2 [right side])
- Limit time: 4 hours
- Warning low Voltage: ≤ 2.2V
- Low Volrage shutdown: ≤ 2.0V
- Frequency: 20Hz ~ 20000Hz
- Earmuffs: Silicon Ear Pad
- Please see Operation guide for further specs.
- ONE (1) Noise-reducing Earmuffs
- ONE (1) PTT / MIC Cable
- ONE (1) Instruction / Operational Guide
- Type: Alkaline
- Format: AAA *LR03/AM-4)
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Quantity: 2 Pieces per Pack
- 1 Pack
- 1 Pack + 2 PCS Batt (Combo A)
- When battery is lower than 2.15V, speaker will make a "Di-Di" warning sound to notify you to change battery
- When the battery vol is lower than 2.0V, the battery will shut down automatically after the warning sound
- If you try to turn on the low-battery earmuff, the speaker will produce a high-pitch sound.