MaximalPower Solar-Powered Pest Repellent Garden Light with 12" Aluminum Tube Stake
Give those pests a run from your garden with this Solar-Powered Pest Repellent Garden Light from MaximalPower!
Transmitting ultrasonic via vibrations, this mole repellent is used to affect the acute hearing of underground rodents while harmless to Human and Pets. The ultrasonic will deceive them, making them feel endangered, and drive them away from the vibrating area. Best for gardens infested by pests and unwanted creatures so that your yard can stay pristine and safe from invasive animals.
- Ideal pest control hardware to keep rodents away from your garden or lawn by utilizing both sonic wave sound and vibration technology
- Pest repellent LED lights light up when there's enough power stored from the solar panels
- Multi-pulse repellent changes the ultrasonic waves at sporadic times to condition the snakes, moles and other ground pests not get used to the pattern, thereby keeping them at bay
- Completely powered by solar energy at day and with the built-in rechargeable battery at night
- Built-in variable beeping time to keep sending the invasive creatures away from your garden
- Easy and safe to use; no poison, no chemicals
- Transmits ultrasonic every 45 seconds
- USA-based brand with Warranty and Customer Service
- Quantity: 2 Per Box
What is a Solar Mole Repeller? It is a mobile electronic device powered by solar energy, making use of sound waves and pulsations to repel harmful burrowing rodents from your land (Ex. Moles, boles, etc.)
How does a Solar Mole Repeller work? The Solar Mole Repeller radiates sound and vibration in all directions from its metal stake. These sonic pulsations irritate underground rodents; simulating danger, it repels them away from the area.
How does the solar function work? This Solar Mole Repeller contain a top-mounted solar panel and an internal rechargeable battery. The solar panel powers the repeller by day while the internal rechargeable battery stores power for operation at night. A fully charged battery can supply enough power for an entire night, thus ensuring continuous around-the-clock operation.
How does the LED night light work? This repeller contains two ambient LED night lights. At nightfall, the solar panel sensor will activate the lights, illuminating the area surrounded by the repeller. The LED lights will brighten you garden but will not interfere with any of the sonic functions used to repel the rodents or other pests.
- Press the switch once to turn on your mole repeller. The device will begin to emit sound waves and vibrations. It changes frequency disorderly every 45 seconds and penetrates the ground in all directions. The LED garden light will be turned on at the same time.
- To turn off the repellent function, press the switch the second time and the sound waves and vibration will stop. The garden light will remain on.
- Press the switch the third time and the device will turn off completely.
- Connect the 2 (two) USB ports
- Attach the top of the repeller to the metal stake.
- Insert the stake into the ground. Be careful not to use excessive force, which can damage your repeller.
- Top Cover
- Power Switch
- Garden Light
- USB Port
- Aluminum Tube
- Materials: ABS + PC + IP44+ Aluminum
- Working Range: 650 – 800 square meters (7000 – 8600 square foot)
- Frequency: 400-1000Hz
- Light Type: LED Light
- Battery: 1 PC 18650 Battery
- Recharging Type: 1.2V 800mAh Li-ion
- Panel Size: 2 x 2 inches (approx)
- Aluminum tube length: 12” / 304.8mm for staking deep into the ground
- Box Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Box Dimensions: 5 x 12.25 x 4.25 inches
- Item Dimensions: 4.5 x 17 x 5 inches (approx)
- 2 x Solar Mole Repeller (per box)
- 1 x Manual
- Backed by company. US-based Brand with a 30-day home trial period, 1-Year Warranty (for manufacturer defects only), and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
- General Instructions can be found here
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!