TWO BATTERIES + MINI DUAL CHARGER For GoPro HERO4 Black Silver AHDBT-401
TWO New MaximalPower™ Replacement Batteries PLUS CHARGER for:
- GoPro HERO4 Camera Batteries
- New MaximalPower™ brand battery.
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Decoded microchip shows charge status and battery health on camera display.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life!
- Capacity: 3.8v 1250mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
- Quantity: 2
DUAL CHARGER Features:
- New MaximalPower™ FC500 Charger.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Mini Rapid Smart Charger that can fully charge 1 or 2 GoPro Hero4 batteries.
- Quick charge with Automatic Constant Current Control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.
- Smart LED indicator shows charging status (Red = Charging / Green = Charged)
- Input: 5v 2A
- Output: 4.35V 800m A (X2)
- Quantity: 1
- TWO (2) MaximalPower™ AHDBT-401 Batteries
- One (1) MaximalPower™ Dual USB Charger with USB cord.
Battery works in the following devices:
- GoPro HERO4 Black
- GoPro HERO4 Silver
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- GoPro AHDBT-401
- Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
- Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use. To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
- Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
- DO NOT full charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.