New Outdoor: SOLAR/SONIC Pet Repellent with LED Light
Transmitting ultrasonic via vibrations, this mole repellent is used to affect the acute hearing of underground rodents while harmless to Human and Pets. The ultrasonic will deceive them, making them feel endangered, and drive them away from the vibrating area. Best for gardens infested by pests and unwanted creatures so that your yard can stay pristine and safe from invasive animals.
- EFFECTIVE MOTION SENSOR | Ultrasonic wave activates when an animal enters the sensor range and puts the invaders' senses in disarray thanks to the added vibrations, turning them away from your garden area
- SOLAR POWERED & BATTERY PACKED | Device has a built-in solar panel on top to capture solar energy to power itself throughout the day while the included lithium-ion battery inside helps power the garden light during the night for a seamless overall garden protection
- WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF | Anti-UV and waterproof IP44 build is suitable for all types of weather conditions all year round
- EASY INSTALLATION | Repeller can be mounted from the ground with the provided spike - simply stick it up into your soil, being careful not to drive it too forcefully, and you'll have it up on the ready
- HUMAN AND ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY | The pest repeller simply drives away the pests with the ultrasonic sound, vibrations, and flashing light, eliminating the need to use chemicals and traps; perfectly safe not just for your and your zone but also is harmless towards the intrusive animals
What is a Solar Mole Repeller? It is a mobile electronic device powered by solar energy, making use of sound waves and pulsations to repel harmful burrowing rodents from your land (Ex. Moles, boles, etc.)
How does a Solar Mole Repeller work? The Solar Mole Repeller radiates sound and vibration in all directions from its metal stake. These sonic pulsations irritate underground rodents; simulating danger, it repels them away from the area.
How does the solar function work? This Solar Mole Repeller contain a top-mounted solar panel and an internal rechargeable battery. The solar panel powers the repeller by day while the internal rechargeable battery stores power for operation at night. A fully charged battery can supply enough power for an entire night, thus ensuring continuous around-the-clock operation.
How does the LED night light work? This repeller contains two ambient LED night lights. At nightfall, the solar panel sensor will activate the lights, illuminating the area surrounded by the repeller. The LED lights will brighten you garden but will not interfere with any of the sonic functions used to repel the rodents or other pests.
- Press the switch once to turn on your mole repeller. The device will begin to emit sound waves and vibrations. It changes frequency disorderly every 45 seconds and penetrates the ground in all directions. The LED garden light will be turned on at the same time.
- To turn off the repellent function, press the switch the second time and the sound waves and vibration will stop. The garden light will remain on.
- Press the switch the third time and the device will turn off completely.
- Connect the 2 (two) USB ports
- Attach the top of the repeller to the metal stake.
- Insert the stake into the ground. Be careful not to use excessive force, which can damage your repeller.
- Top Cover
- Power Switch
- Garden Light
- USB Port
- Aluminum Tube
- Materials: ABS + PC + IP44 + Aluminum
- Working Range: 650 – 800 square meters (7000 – 8600 square foot)
- Frequency: 400-1000Hz
- Light Type: LED Light
- Battery: 1 PC 18650 Battery
- Recharging Type: 1.2V 800mAh Li-ion
- Panel Size: 2 x 2 inches (approx)
- Aluminum tube length: 12” / 304.8mm for staking deep into the ground
- Box Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Box Dimensions: 5 x 12.25 x 4.25 inches
- Item Dimensions: 4.5 x 17 x 5 inches (approx)
- Transmits ultrasonic every 45 seconds
- USA-based brand with Warranty and Customer Service
- Quantity: 2 Per Box
- 2 x Solar Mole Repeller (per box)
- 1 x Manual
- Survey your area and find the mole hole that is closest to your house.
Choose a location between your house and this mole hole to install your mole repeller
- Your mole repeller MUST be installed in the ground to work correctly. Choose a flat or level area in your chosen location. If your chosen location has any elevation changes, choose the lowest area in that location instead.
- Dig a hole and make sure you bury the stake is firmly embedded in solid soil. DO NOT insert your repeller in a pre-exist9ng mole hole. DO NOT just press the repeller’s stake partially into loose soil. Keep in mind that the sonic sound produced by the repeller has to travel through the soil to work correctly, and this is only possible if it’s embedded in solid soil.
- For best results, install a repller every 40-45 feet inline from your chosen location. Gradually move your repellers forward to slowly drive the moles away from your land. Please note that once the moles have disappeared, you may relocate your repellers in a more aesthetically pleasing set up around the perimeter of your land, but still keep the 45-50 feet spacing, so the moles do not return.
- Frozen soil, irrigated, or waterlogged ground is not suitable for this device. Please dig a hole into solid earth to install the device. Keep in mind the density of the soil will greatly affect the effectiveness of the device. The more solid the earth, the better the device will function.
- Backed by company. US-based Brand with a 30-day home trial period, 1-Year Warranty (for manufacturer defects only), and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!